*Payments allow one single log in, and one user to attend each class online. Shared accounts are not allowed, multiple users per payment are also not allowed. Each individual class attendee must pay the full class amount to attend any online class, just like hands on classes.*
* This two day class consists of two live and interactive webinars with Jake Raby and Tony Callas. The time for the classes is 6PM-10PM EST on each day for a total of 8 hours instruction. You can view this class online, choose to use a webcam, or call in for a teleconference during this class. No class is recorded.*
The content of this class can be comprehended by those who have not attended M96 101 (online or when offered in the classroom) or M96 102, but attendance of these two classes is highly encouraged for those who wish to net the maximum benefit of the content that’s provided.
Attendees will receive 8 hours of real instruction on the topics of:
- M96/ M97 Performance basics
- High performance cylinder heads
- Performance lubrication
- Hi- Performance shortblock configuration secrets
- Cylinder and piston secrets
- Understanding on-track oil system/engine failures
- Intake To tailpipe/sub-system discussion
- Understanding hi-performance camshafts
- Intermediate shaft mods for hi-performance
- Performance coatings- secrets and myths
- Forced induction and the M96/ M97
- Silver bullets!
- Dyno tuning/understanding
- Performance ECU tuning!