10/17 2019: Early Aircooled Engine Rebuild Class 101 (Online)
WEB PRICING ONLY. ADDITIONAL PROCESSING FEE OF $100 WILL BE ADDED TO ALL NON-WEB ORDERS.
This online class is focused on the pre-964, early Porsche flat six engine.This online class is a necessary pre-requisite for the Hands-On Early Air-cooled Engine 102 Class, where an engine will be built to long block form.
The online class covers the following topics:
- All necessary tools covered and explained.
- Scan tool interrogation and deciphering faults, common faults.
- Common faults/ wear items
- Valve guide wear evaluation without ANY engine disassembly.
- Proper engine wear evaluation techniques while engine still installed running.
- What additional components recommended to replace during an engine rebuild
- Engine removal and installation recommendations.
- Oil system function, and component layout
- Cooling system function and component layout
23 in stock