Attendees that complete these classes are pre-qualified for the Knowledge Gruppe LLC class “M48 102 Engine Rebuild School,” which is a 4 day, hands on learning experience. This class covers disassembly and reassembly to the “long block” stage of completion. Attendees of all Knowledge Gruppe Engine Rebuild Schools will acquire the necessary knowledge to complete an engine assembly in their own garage, or shop.
- Cayenne M48 “101” highlights
- Meet the M48
- Unique M48 design points
- Engine configuration and layout illustrated
- Oil system function, PWM oil pump design & operation
- Unique M48 service and maintenance procedures
- Engine disassembly and reassembly
- What wears, what doesn’t, and why
- DFI integration and how it has impacted engine mechanicals, combustion chamber, piston and port designs.
- Performance modifications
- We use GoToTraining software – classes available on desktop, mobile and via phone call. You’ll receive detailed instructions on how to join after signing up.